Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm a winner!

Together with every Samurai Limited Edition comes the chance to win one of the three prizes that are special for that edition. I bought the S5000BK's which were made in a limited quantity of 400 pairs and got the to chance to win one of three biker-style wallets with denim inlays.

The winners were presented on Samurai's website a few days ago, and as you've already guessed, I won!

"Zero black S5000BK first limitation model special plan! The successful candidate
of [samuraisupeshiyaruuoretsutopurezentokiyanpen] decided.
H like the Hiroshima prefecture residence
K like Hyogo prefecture residence
E like the Swedish residence
they are 3 people above! You question with the [me], it is!!! Future it announces the
details of [uoretsuto]! Please in the pleasure!"

Once I have received the wallet I will be asked to say something about it, and my thoughts
will be posted on
I'm really looking forward to receiving the wallet! I'm just afraid it will be so nice that I'll be afraid to use it ;)


BEEFCAKE said...

Ohh sweet! Grattis!!!

peo said...

NU är han coolast i stan...liten tröst att mina edwin har nice slitning på båda fickor, hål i myntfickan, kungliga combs osv ..haha