Monday, May 29, 2006

Literature

I just got the book Denim: From cowboys to catwalk by Graham Marsh and Paul Trynka.

I haven't read it yet, but I have to say it seems to be a great little book, in regards to both pictures and all the information it contains. It tells about how the fabric was created, how it has evolved during time, how its status has changed through the years, about why the jeans from different years look and fit different and which celebrities have worn it, and much more.
It's a very informative book and you are not required to have any knowledge about denim to understand it. A great starter book!

The pictures are also excellent and great inspiration for denim nerds like me :)






I payed $19.15 including shipping for this book and at that price it is truly a bargain!
You can buy it here!

No comments: